Thursday, October 30, 2014

YouTube

I do go through all my IG comments and each and every single e-mail that I receive, but I stopped reading my YouTube comments a while ago, simply because they were just too many and I had no time to go over them all. I was configuring some YouTube settings on My Channel, and stopped at the 'Comments' page...and I have just been scrolling and scrolling and...I even put the song 'Thank you Allah' by Maher Zain (Vocals Only) playing in the background to get the proper mood going here. 

If even one of those comments is partially true, then wow. I really have to get cracking on some more videos. I am seriously about to shed a tear or two here. 

So emotional. So beautiful. This Ummah.

SubhaanAllah. Alhamdulillah. Allahu Akbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment