Sunday, October 26, 2014

AHLAN W SAHLAN


Assalamu Aleikum w Rahmatullah!

I am just staring the screen like an awkward penguin. You should see me right now. I literally have no idea what do people even write as first posts other than 'Greetings world. Here is my humble attempt to give you some insights into my silly little life. Hehe. Lolz. Mmkay...', and that just seemed way too random. This, in turn, made me head over to the blogging queen aka my girl @withloveleena, and realize that it is okay to start off a blog with an OOTD. Interesting stuff. The things I learn at 8:27PM while my mother is listening to trance music on TV. 



Alo. This is me.

PS! I will be blogging about anything and everything that I feel like, but it will most likely be mostly about Islam, partly about fashion, and a tad about food.

1 comment:

  1. As salam alaikum!
    Thank you so much for sharing, if it weren't for people like you across the world who are an inspiration for sisters around the world I wouldn't be a muslim right not and my life wouldn't be as beautiful as it is right now.

    ReplyDelete